Wednesday 14 August 2013

How Fast Can it Be Emptied Youtube Series, Magstrike AS-10 firing vid

So with the slam fire and rapid fire vids I've been making recently, I thought I'd make an actual YouTube series out of it, called How Fast Can it Be Emptied?
First up of the 'official' HFCBE videos is the Nerf Magstrike AS-10. As the fastest firing production Nerf blaster, I thought it'd be a good blaster to start off with.
Time to empty: 0.68sec
No. darts fired: 10
ROF: 13.2dps or 794.1dpm
To compare, a stock Stampede or Vulcan fires at 3dps, and although I dislike firearm analogies when regarding Nerf, I have to use this. The M16A3 assault rifle according to Battlefield 3 fires at 800rpm.
There is literally no Nerf blaster I've used that is anywhere near comparable to the Magstrike in terms of ROF.

Look out for HFCBE videos in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Ye olde Storm Bolter (AKA Stormpede, AKA Bruce) does 480dpm :) Or 9 seconds sustained fire.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVe57VUWtUo

    ReplyDelete