Thursday 25 July 2013

The End of a Legend

It is a sad day indeed when you read that Pocket of Urban Taggers will no longer be blogging. He was one of the biggest and most popular bloggers out there, along with SG Nerf and Nerf Mods and Reviews. He brought us many first looks, such as the Barricade RV-10 and the Rayven CS-18. Pocket was an awesome Aus based blog, and has paid ludicrous amounts of money just to be able to get blasters to review them for all of us in the Nerfing community.
Pocket was one of the bloggers who inspired me to create this blog. He brought me my daily fix of Nerf news, and when I got bored a fantastic read about blasters he'd reviewed. Also the fact that he was an Aussie

From one blogger to another, I salute you sir, and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. Really really saddened by this news. Great website and a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete