Wednesday 28 November 2012

BasicNerf & Friend get Elite Stryfe

I'm a little late on this bandwagon, but BasicNerf and one of his friends got their lucky hands on the Nerf Elite Stryfe, the blaster I want most from the ones officially from 2013. Anyways, they posted several useful videos on them, so I thought I'd share them here.
They were purchased from Toys 'R' Us for $25 USD each, so expect US retail price to be around $20. (TRU marks up their prices)

For the owners of these vids, go to:
BasicNerf (blog)
BasicNerf's friend (blog)

On a random note, you may be wondering why the blog has been a little quiet recently. Well, education calls. Not long ago I had my school exams, so I haven't had time to write up much. Don't worry, though, within the next fortnight a few more posts should be up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for the support man! Keep up the good work on your end as well.

    ReplyDelete