Several months ago I embarked on a quest to build a full-auto bullpup blaster, as I love bullpup and now love full auto. I began with an Autorayven as I wanted to make my Elite Rayven special, however lingering Rayven-related issues caused that project to be scrapped. The next best of course is a bullpup Rapidstrike, so I took my remaning spare Rapidstrike and got to work on that.
Running 3 Falcons off of a Turnigy 3S 1000mAh 45-90C LiPo, which goes in the stock.
It's rather back heavy as expected, though not uncontrollably so.
The screw port actually broke after applying too much pressure to it, so I'll be reconstructing it later when I get more epoxy putty.
As the magwell is further forward than a Rayven's though, 18 and 35 drums are usable if you're right-handed.
As it turns out, the stock of the Bullpup Rapidstrike is actually a little bit longer than a LightningStorm/Worker stock.
I also plan to add some sling points, though that requires first getting said sling points and picking locations for them.
Overall I'm quite happy how it turned out, it performs just as it should, is quite comfortable to use and shoulder, and I like the shape of it overall.
I took heavy inspiration from Torukmakto4's awesome Vulture build, so I'd like to thank him for that.
Epoxy putty screw port is now fixed. Smoothing of that general area has commenced, starting with some 5 minute epoxy to fill the holes.
EDIT 31/8/15: Now with 100% more homemade lever clip (mag) release!
EDIT 31/8/15: Video is done.