Thursday, 22 January 2015

Recent events and some changes

(50ap5ud5)

Hi guys! How's everyone going?

I've been away for a while now becuase the past year has been quite busy; mainly due to personal reasons. Exams, a part-time job and other events meant that hobbies like Nerf had to take the backstage.

Now however, I have more free time, so I'll be back posting for the blog and Facebook page. However, there's a major change that is to come.

    I've decided that I'm not going to posting any more "long" reviews, due to my limited budget and time; so I won't be purchasing Nerf stuff as often. That and my mum doesn't want me getting any more Nerf stuff.
If I do manage to get a new blaster, I'll write a short post (on the FB page) about my thoughts on it.
I hope you guys can understand this.


Meanwhile, I'm working on an aesthetics mod for my dual Sweet Revenges, as an experiment. I'll be posting updates on the FB page if you guys are interested.



I hope everyone is still enjoying the Nerf hobby and cheers to a new year!

2 comments:

  1. Reviews are an expensive habit! I tend to leave them to the folk who get sent everything free. I think that your posts about stuff you made and your personal take on mods and wars is always better than another review or un boxing post. Having your own style and way of Nerfing is the key to wider sucess, you already have some of that so I look forward to seeing where you go with your enforced new direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! After participating in this hobby in a long time, I find that I sometimes run out of juice or creative ideas for a while and it feels really good to have someone giving you some encouragement to keep going. Thanks again! :)

      Delete