The holster I made is made out of electrical tape, not duct tape I haven't used Neo magnets, unlike Chris' holster.
Nerf Triad(for test fitting holster)
Paper/non-sticking material(to stop holster from getting dirty)
An accessory to attach the holster to(preferably a belt)
2. Test fit. Make sure the tape can wound around the Triad as shown in pic.
3. Fold one end of the tape into a flap(like the way you would turn sticky-tape into double-sided tape). This allows you to have some purchase to draw the Triad. A picture below is for reference.
4. Cut two seperate pieces of tape that will wrap around the belt(which is the accessory the holster is to attach to).These pieces should be smaller than the actual holster tape and are to hold the holster in place on your accessory.
5. Now for the hard bit. Get your 24cm tape and place it parallel to your belt like so/ NOTE: Make sure the sticky side of the tape is facing downwards.
7. Test fit again. Hold your Triad in place as the pic shows and put one end of the holster tape over the top of the blaster.
8.Then get your other end piece and stick it over as the pic shows. If it works and holds the Triad well, then you're done! :D
Optional: Get your non-sticking material(I used paper) and cover the outside of the holster where it passes around the trigger guard. Pic for reference.